Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year comes New Thoughts/Resolutions

OK, well, it is January 2nd already and I can't believe it.  How long will it take me to write 2011 on everything? 
I mentioned that I had a new challenge for this year.  Well, I was not kidding. 
A new challenge in-deed.  Actually if I get right down to it, it is not that "New" because I have done it before and have chosen to go back and do it again.  I felt better.  My body felt better. 
Going Vegetarian!!!!  Now, I will not be 100% Vegetarian.  I am NOT going VEGAN!!!!  That is a whole different ballgame that I can't play.  Although, at Whole Foods, I will buy Vegan products.  Anyway, let me explain.
I will eat approx. 95% all vegetarian.
I will eat eggs.
I will probably eat a meat of some kind about once a week.
I am a peanut butter fanatic.
I love black beans, pintos, and any other that you can think of.
If I were to be invited to someones house, I would for sure eat what has been prepared.  I AM NOT THAT STRICT!!!!!!!  This is something I have been praying and thinking a lot about. I have just really been convicted about it. 
For the recipes on here, there maybe a bit of a change but not a lot.  There are so many substitutions available that I can swap and no one would ever know the difference. 

What about you?
Are you changing anything in your food/diet for the new year? 
What about just eating better and healthier?
Have you ever thought about "Juicing"?
Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas?

Please chime in and of course as always......if you have something you would like to share or post, please let me know!!!!!!!!!
In the Kitchen,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment