Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Well, we had a white Christmas. There was no dreaming of one, we had it!!!!! I am happy to share that we did the Sausage and Egg Casserole in the crock pot for Christmas morning. We also had the Harvard Beets and the Warm Fruit Salad for Christmas lunch. I even had a co-worker that made the Grape Salad and LOVED IT!!!!!!
Now we are moving to a new year. New Years Eve and New Years Day have special traditions in some homes. Do you have one in yours?
We will be having the SOUTHERN favorite of Black-eyed Peas and Greens with cornbread and relish.......I am hungry thinking about it!!!!!!!

I have a new cooking challenge for 2011. I will share that with you a bit later.

Have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

In the kitchen with you,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment