Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Almost Christmas....Are you ready?

Well, yesterday afternoon for some reason it finally hit me that I was almost out of time for baking. I have been so very late doing anything. I have not baked one thing, nor have I even made my famous Peppermint Bark.
I decided to change all of that yesterday afternoon. I now have Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies, Triple Chocolate Brownies and next coming up is Peppermint Bark. I can't wait to get it made. Something so very simple and people just love it. Who knows, I might even get some pretzels in the chocolate to. The hubby loves those.

What is your favorite thing to bake during Christmas?
Do you keep it or give it away?
Want to share a favorite baked goodie idea? Let me know and we can post it!!!!!!!!!

I think if it is OK with my husband I will share his Mother's Pumpkin Cake tomorrow.
IT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Have an awesome day and send the ideas and recipes.

Doula Mama Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment