Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Faux Taters

Faux taters -
1 steamed head of cauliflower (cut into pieces),
1/4 block cream (light) cheese,
shredded cheese
Natures Seasonings.
Blend in food processor until it looks like mashed potatoes. Taste to see if you need to add more natures seasoning. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven until ready to grub on! Can also add bacon bits - Be sure to garnish with them too!

Meg Rogers

Meg is a great friend of mine. I had the honor of being her Doula when she and her husband, Jason, had their little boy, Cash. I have to give Meg credit. She is the one that named me "Doula Mama". Once I had seen it and she called me that, well, it just stuck. She and her husband have a goat farm. Here is the link to their farm. If you live in the area, go and check it out HERE. I'm not sure if they can ship to you but if you are interested in what they have, by all means, call her or e-mail her.

Can't wait to give this a try!!!!! Thanks Meg!!!!!

Laboring and Cooking With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment