Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!

Its another blog. What in the world was I thinking???? This is going to be sooo much fun!!!! I decided to this off the cuff and share with you what all I do with working full time, being a Birth Doula, a Wife, a Mother, and a Sinner Saved by Grace.
I'm not sure how many times I will be posting. Not sure if it is once a day or once a week. If you have thoughts or ideas, I would love to hear them. Of course, I will post pictures of what I cook.

I want to share what I have learned about cooking, cooking for my family, cooking healthy and nutritious food and yet of course, we will indulge every now and then.

The most fun is going to be getting other readers and bloggers to join in and do a post. I'm thrilled about that!!!!! That will be soooo cool. Love the idea of a Guest Blogger!!!!!!!

Join with me on this journey. It's going to be a blast......and yummy to!!!!!!

In The Kitchen With You,
Doula Mama Pam

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, where do you find the time. I enjoy your other blog so much I am looking forward to your postings on this site. It'll be fun to see your family cooking and healthy eating posts. After more than 20 years I'm still trying to learn to cook for 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well above all congrats and I know how you feel as not that long ago, I ventured myself into another blog, one about the community I live in. Well, very much good luck, I will certainly follow you and if you are adding recipes, please check out www.halfhourmeals.com. It is an awesome site where foodies share their recipes, talk about food, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and can't wait to read your recipes!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete